Online Map

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Maintenance Weekend

I had originally planned to have a maintenance day this weekend but I removed it from the schedule because it was Memorial Day Weekend. It seems, though, there is a lot of interest to do some trail work this weekend.

Since I have a commitment at 11 AM on Saturday, this what I am proposing:

Any early risers, meet me and Tom at the Echo Valley lot at 7 AM. We are going to see what we can do to give horses a better crossing at the Via Roma due to the Trail Braiding that has already started. I want to finish what I started at the Third Crossing, shoring up the banks on either side of the crossing.

At 9 AM, Cindy Miller will be leading a group of people that will be clearing the trail. There are places where the woods needs to be cut back. I am thinking three to four feet to either side of the tread way.

Send me an email if you have any questions. eatsleepfish@gmail.com.

No comments: