Online Map

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Earth Day at Upper Paugussett


I got down to the boat launch around 8 AM only to find that the parking area was totally filled with cars.  Turns out there was some running event taking place called Trail to Trail.  The guy who puts it on, Tom, uses places where there is plenty of Blue Trail for the runners to use. He said he had permission from the State, but I find that funny because I know of other groups that wanted to have an event here but State DEEP was adamant about the boat launch being used for the boat launch.  


There are some additional trouble spots on the Mulikin that need to be address still


I have never seen it this wet before, even after the snow is gone.


I spent 3 hours clearing the new re-route


Afterwards, as I was walking out I discovered a little water fall.

No comments: